Saturday, November 20, 2010

What A Glorious Day

I woke up to the most glorious sight - fresh, powdery, snow. *Smile*

Yesterday was a very productive day. I made a huge batch of chili and hamburger soup. I recently came into a wealth of Ziploc containers so I felt inclined to fill them with delicious, hot food. Food that comforts you in the cold of the winter. :)
Oh and guess what - no preservatives or road kill!

Today is my daddy's Birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the best daddy ever!! :) We're going to go out to eat (forget the name) so no dishes or cooking tonight! I bought him the new Call of Duty Black Ops....tempted to keep it for me.
REALLY tempted to open it right now.
But must resist.


My hair appointment with Ken is today, wootwoot! :) He is amazing!!!!!  I always look forward to getting my hair cut - he always knows what I want without me even saying anything. He just moved into a larger salon this month so I am excited to see what that looks like! 

Also apparently Suzy Shier has 40% of all their clothes, so I just may need to drop in there to take a peak....hmmm. :)

Anyways, here's some pics:

A batch of Chili and Hamburger Soup
Fresh Snow Fall
XxOo

No comments:

Post a Comment