Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Best Friendies

Sick...again

And...let's top it off with the fact that I can barely move. I hurt my back by simply lifting my head to see what time it was this morning. This was immediately followed by a "freak out" in which I began to wonder how I was ever going to get out of bed and imagined myself paralyzed because of one stupid move. Eventually, after 2 ibuprofen and somehow maneuvering myself against the wall and the bed, I got out of  bed! It hurts to sit, to lie down, to walk, but at least I have feeling in all 4 limbs! Hypochondriac? Yes!

It's a beautiful -17 outside (-27 if you factor in the wind chill.)  I am glad to be warm in my comfy clothes and with a heated home! I remember when we first moved into this house, our furnace barely (if at all) worked. I remember trying to scrapbook but having to stop because my fingers were ice cold. Try scrapbooking with gloves, it doesn't work. I've tried.  Approximately $10,000.00 later, we have a nice new energy efficient furnace.  It keeps us warm in the winters, and nice and cool on the hot summer days! I thank God we had the funds to pay for everything cash at the time.  That wouldn't be happening now, hahaha!!!

So the pic above is me and my sis enjoying our first REAL snow fall. Yes we had a little snow before but nothing was sticking. Nov 20th we had TONS of snow, it was so beautiful! It's all still here, but I would like more. Seattle totally got snowed in!! I was watching the Seattle news and there was about 25 vehicles abandoned on the highway, cars sliding down streets while hitting other parked vehicles. Me and my warped mind, desperately wanted a piece of this action in Kamloops.....

Well, I am going to go *attempt* to lie down....I feel like I have been sleeping for 3 days solid! Good grief..............

XxOo

No comments:

Post a Comment