Thursday, November 11, 2010

IDK!

I just don't know!
I don't know.

All I know, is that I don't know.

:)

I don't know about anything.
I don't know who I am. Where I am going. Or what I should do.
I don't know what's real and what's counterfeit.
I don't know when to look the other way and when to fight.
I don't know when to confront, and when to just offer a shoulder.
I don't know why people act the way they do.
I don't know why people love even when they have been hurt.
I don't know why I am where I am today.
I don't know how much longer I can work in a job that shreds the inner parts of me.
I don't know why I feel alone, when I have people around me.
I don't know why I don't feel God the way I used to....

....and lastly, I don't know how Bran puts up with me! :) But I'm glad he does!

It's just a world of "dont know's" - and perhaps these questions need to be left unanswered.

No comments:

Post a Comment