Thursday, November 25, 2010

It's Thanksgiving today!
(....depending in which side of the border you live.)


Our American neighbors are celebrating in style with the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in NY, turkey dinner, and going to bed with sweet dreams of Black Friday.

I am very blessed to be married to an American, and to have a wonderful "In-law" family. 

I am also very proud and blessed to be a granddaughter of an American solder who fought in World War II.  He was too young to join the army so he lied about his age and joined anyways. He was a true patriot and taught me alot about love for your country.

While bed ridden yesterday due to my back, I watched President Obama issue a presidential pardon for 2 turkeys named apple and cider. It was quite hilarious, I had no idea they did that......and that's what you miss while your busy at work!!!

It's hard to believe we're just over a month away from 2011. Of course as you think of the New Year, your led to think of new resolutions and goals for the next year. I have no idea what is in store for Bran and I. I do hope and pray that God would open doors for us and that it would be an exciting year. In the Bible it talks about God restoring what the locusts stole and I pray that 2011 would be the year of restoration. I really lost some good years between 2007-2009 being so consumed with anxiety. In March of 2009 I was able to get it under control as God had delivered me from fear. I am so thankful that I was set free because you can hardly call it "life" when you're feeling like your going to die every day.

Certainly there are a few things I still need to work out. Such as time management, lol. Not over-doing it. etc. But those are things that can be corrected.

I am really excited for Christmas. And if it keeps up the way it is, we're going to DEFINITELY be having a white Christmas. It's so beautiful outside. It's been snowing non-stop since yesterday!

Well, I am going to go lie down. Back is still killing me. I finally gave in and have an appointment at 1:00 to see the chiropractor. Boooo.

XxOo.

No comments:

Post a Comment