Sunday, January 16, 2011

Where is the Weekend?

Does it really have to be Sunday??? The weekend just came, it can't go yet!!! NooooOOooooOOoooo....

We start our weekends on Thursday. Before I proceed, let me explain. Even tho I work on Fridays, it's Brandon's day off - we so we try to do something special on his "Friday" which is my Thursday.

On Thursday, we got some Chinese take-out and watched "The Social Network." We kind of took a risk with that movie because we both never had seen it before, but we bought it from Costco just from our friends words that it was a good movie.
The movie was fantastic. I loved the dialogue in it. Jesse Eisenberg is really a favorite actor of mine. He has this awkwardness to him, that just works in the roles that he takes like Zombieland which is another great movie .lol.

Friday, went to a friends Birthday dinner at Frick and Frack - which was fun! Food was excellent...MMmmm Calamari dinner is sooo good!

Saturday, made cakes with my sis, watched "The Last Exorcism" (horrible, corny movie) and then had dinner with my mom.

Sunday, had church and now getting ready to go to another friends house for dinner.

PHEWF.

Now do you see why I dont want tomorrow to be Monday?
I havent had anytime to rest yet!!!

:) :) :) :) :)

Such is life!

XxOo
Nay

No comments:

Post a Comment