Saturday, January 29, 2011

Ke$ha. Grr on you.

So - my inner monologue goes a little something like this every time I hear a Ke$ha song:
“Dang you Ke$ha. You and your infectious beats, shallow lyrics and singing(talking?).”

I am annoyed with myself. Maybe even a little disappointed.
Let’s face it, who didn’t like “Tik Tok” when it first came out in all its misspelled glory.
But then 3 eerily similar sounding songs came out, and that should be a red flag that perhaps there’s not a whole lot of creativity or talent in this basket. But, strange enough, you may find yourself kind of enjoying the song and singing/talking it’s lyrics before you snap out of it and you say, as I said, “Dang you Ke$ha!!! You gone and done it again!”

So I am 12 weeks (almost 13) pregnant  (surprise!) – And I totally understand why women love being pregnant. Who doesn’t love waking up all hours of the night to go to the bathroom? ….and let’s not forget feeling nauseous, tired and like your back  in high school because your skin is so bad.  I was actually one of the lucky kids who never had bad skin during school – guess it has come back to bite me!
Even then with all of these “joys” – the miracle of creating a life surpasses them all. It's amazing!!!

On Wednesday, we got to hear the baby's heartbeat, which was amazing. It made everything feel so real - because up until then, it was very, and it still is very surreal.
Yikes! :)
So happy....thanking God day and night for this!!

On Monday, I accomplished the impossible. I made a “Twilight Hater” become a “Team Edward” and “Team Jacob” fan. J We watched Twilight Monday, and as the credits rolled, she asked if we could watch “New Moon” the next night. I of course quickly answered “YES!”
We're going to watch "Eclipse" today when she comes over after work!
It’s been a while since I watched the first Twilight and watching it last night brought back all the same feelings I had when I first watched it. Just being captivated by Edward and Bella’s intense, irrevocable love for each other…..it’s so beautiful. I have a harder time to watch “New Moon” because Bella’s emotions are so raw, but “Eclipse” takes the cake for me. Such a cool, action packed, romantic movie.
Can’t wait until the “Breaking Dawn” movies come out!!!




Well Im making some Hamburger Soup...for today's lunch! So I will go for now!
Have an awesome day....and be careful to which music you listen to. ;) ;) ;) HAHA!



Nay

No comments:

Post a Comment