Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thoughts from an Admin Chick...

You know you are an admin support clerk WHEN:
  • you wear elastics around your wrists like they are bracelets (not on purpose) 
  • red and blue pen is smeared on your hands and you don't notice.
  • sticky notes are your best friends - especially when they are in an array of colours to choose from
  • you get annoyed at anyone who doesn't type at least 65wpm
And that concludes my list for now.

I was ECSTATIC to find my favorite juice of all time yesterday - APPLE LIME juice by Sunrype. Mmmm! It reminds me of being a kid. I searched Safeway and Wal-Mart many times with no luck but yesterday I stumbled upon it a the Super Store by accident. Of course, bought like 5 of them. mmMMmmMmm!

I got my butt kicked at the gym today or maybe it's the other way around - maybe I kicked the gyms butt? LOL. Either way, I feel sore but awesome all at the same time. Feel energized and OHHHH so happy tomorrow is Friday!!! Thank the Lord!

So what does the weekend look like?

Friday: A possible coffee date with my awesome friend Ferin - who no longer lives in Kamloops. :(
Saturday Shopping and lunch with my mom and sis at the mall during the afternoon and then finishing the day going to a friends house to play Call of Duty Black Ops - let each man fight for himself. BAHAHAH
Sunday: Church, board meeting and then probably lazyness, because its a lazy Sunday. Oh dang, I probably should take down all my Christmas decorations!!!

And thats my weekend in a nutshell, thus far!

Well bedtime for me, its 9:05pm and its been one heck of a long day!!!

I'll leave you with this:
You will make known to me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; In Your right hand there are pleasures forever. PSALMS 16:11



XxOo
Nay

No comments:

Post a Comment