Sunday, October 24, 2010

Bieber Fever


(Me, Jen, Amy and Brad at Bieber - Oct 19 2010 - Rogers Arena, Van, BC)

"I want to go to there."
-Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

LOVE that quote.

So another weekend, come and gone. I must say, in my in-productivity, I have been productive! For the most part, I think that I have gained back the sleep I lost from driving home from Vancouver late after the Bieber concert. Did I mention I worked the following morning? Yuck! .....But so worth it!!



Bieber was awesome.

For those who have been living in a cave, I am referring to THE Justin Bieber, pop superstar and teen heart throb. Teehehe. It was such an awesome concert. I actually didn't realize how talented he was. Singing, dancing (like Usher/MJ), playing multiple instruments like guitar, drums and piano. I think we only spent 60 dollars each and it was well worth it.
AND, I feel like I got to see him before he officially transitioned into a man, so how awesome is that! Wootwoot!
There were 2 opening shows at first, and I didnt have a clue who they were. There were aaaigh dawg.
But then SURPRISE, Sean Kingston opened the show! And he brought DOWN the roof! (Holla!) I totally did not know he was going to be there! He was pretty entertaining. Especially when he began to DJ some songs like "G-6" and "DJ got us falling in love".........it was like a dance party. So fun!
Then Justin came out, and woweee, that was soooooo freakin fun! Favorite songs of the night include, "Baby" (but of course, duhhh!)......"Overboard"........."Eenie Meenie" etc. Love him.
I'll be definitely seeing him in concert again..........fa sho!!

They showed some videos of Justin when he was a little kid and it was so cute. I think he was 4 and he's like "I want to be on TV mommy." Hahahha.

Well, parents are coming over for dinner. We are making steak and other thingies. Gotta go prepare the house for company!


(ME)


(Jen)





Ciao for now.
Nay

No comments:

Post a Comment