Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

GIVE THANKS FOR HIS UNFAILING LOVE!
  1. Psalm 7:17
    I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High.

  2. Psalm 28:7
    The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.
  1. Psalm 30:12
    that my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give you thanks forever.

  2. Psalm 35:18
    I will give you thanks in the great assembly; among throngs of people I will praise you.
    Psalm 35:17-19 (in Context) Psalm 35 (Whole Chapter)
  3. Psalm 75:1
    [ For the director of music. To the tune of "Do Not Destroy." A psalm of Asaph. A song. ] We give thanks to you, O God, we give thanks, for your Name is near; men tell of your wonderful deeds.
    Psalm 75:1-3 (in Context) Psalm 75 (Whole Chapter)
  4. Psalm 100:4
    Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.

  5. Psalm 105:1
    Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done.

  6. Psalm 106:1
    Praise the LORD. Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.
    Psalm 106:1-3 (in Context) Psalm 106 (Whole Chapter)
  7. Psalm 106:47
    Save us, O LORD our God, and gather us from the nations, that we may give thanks to your holy name and glory in your praise.
    Psalm 106:46-48 (in Context) Psalm 106 (Whole Chapter)
  8. Psalm 107:1
    [ BOOK V : Psalms 107-150 ] Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.
    Psalm 107:1-3 (in Context) Psalm 107 (Whole Chapter)
  9. Psalm 107:8
    Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for men,

  10. Psalm 107:15
    Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for men,

  11. Psalm 107:21
    Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for men.

  12. Psalm 107:31
    Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for men.

No comments:

Post a Comment