Thursday, October 14, 2010

Emo

What I love about David in the Bible is that he was so real.
One minute talking about trusting God, the next minute crying that he was alone and scared for his life, the next minute singing hymns to God.

I identify with him.

Right now, I just feel so frustrated with people.
Completely intolerant of others stupidity and ignorance.
Tired of apathy.
Un-trusting of other's promises.
Lonely, but not wanting to talk to anyone.

And yet in the same breath that I say those things, in this breath I say that I know God is with me and I am not alone - and I believe it with my heart.

I dont have a choice not to believe, because He is my only hope.

Sometimes I just want to scream, Bahhhhhhhh! Why are there so many crazy people in this world, specifically, in my world. I reject their insanity. I reject their false thinking. I reject their ways of life.
No wonder this earth is not our home......



No comments:

Post a Comment