Sunday, February 27, 2011

Come Spring - COOOMEE

I am so done with this cold weather. Done. Done. DONE. DoNe. DOOOOOOOOONNNEEEEE!!  I want spring to come right now. I am sick of wearing a million layers to go brave the outdoors. I am sick of snow blanketing everything. I am sick of wanting to just stay in the house with my pajamas on.  I want sunshine! Flowers! Everything that comes with Spring!

Isn't it wonderful to know that we only have to endure winter for a season? It's time to for Spring to take it's place!

This is totally comparative to our lives too. We will have seasons of winter; a cold, dark, unfruitful time in our lives. BUT, welcome "Spring" with all your heart! Time of warmth, of re-growth, vision of new things! :) Everything is but a season; always changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment