Monday, February 21, 2011

Beautiful Day

Hello, Beautiful Day!


Ok, so it’s not that beautiful. In fact, it’s cloudy and downright cold and nasty. I also am working at the place we do not speak of – my nemesis (aka my job at ***** *****) so technically I should be having a pretty crappy day.

**Please note asterisks note confidentiality of workplace, NOT swearwords!



However, I feel like the sun is shining on me, and that is truth because the SON (Jesus) is shining on me. I decided to have fun no matter what today, and to trust in God, that his ways are higher than my ways. The morning flew by and I felt good. I grabbed a chili and tea from Timmy’s and I won a FREE coffee from the ‘Roll up the Rim” contest! But what’s cooler (and cuter) is the person put a little smiley face like this: =) on my lid with the chalk they use to inidicate whether it’s a double double etc. Haha. It was a like a sign. Living under the kiss of heaven as Darlene Zschech says….



I wish the weather would hurry up and get warmer. I miss walking to work. I miss hanging out in the front yard bathing in the sun while attempting to keep my flowers alive. I miss wearing cooler clothes – minus sweaters and boots. Bring out the sandals!



Tomorrow, I am officially 16 weeks along – exciting! Clothes are getting a little tighter, it’s not as easy to suck in your gut. LOL. Morning sickness, still coming and going, but mostly going now that I am in the second trimester. It’s still not totally feeling real yet. Although, I do think I have felt the baby move!! There’s been some weird movement Ive never felt before….it’s really super exciting. Cant wait until March 16th for the ultrasound!



Well, this is it for now!



XxOo

Nay

No comments:

Post a Comment