Sunday, January 13, 2013

I'm doing it, I'm doing it!

As I have blogged 100 times before, I will try to do better at 'blogging.'  I do have the right intentions and I do brain storm ideas, however time to do so is few and far in between. So here's what I have been up to lately:
More then being an efficient blogger, I would like to become healthy and happy with my body so 2013 marks an emphasis of healthy living and eating.
 On the right hand side you will see what we had for breakfast Saturday! Egg, lettuce cheese and salsa bagels.
I know the bagel is not good for you, but don't worry, I only ate one half!
Eat like a king in the morning, and a pauper in the evening...I will try anything! 

 Our little Eli is growing up so fast. How could you not love this face? Even beyond his ridiculous good looks, he's got a personality that brings so much Joy to  me and Bran's lives. He loves to dance and sing....watch out Bieber?
On the flip side, he has also developed a wee bit of a temper. When mama or dada says "no" he starts to head butt or scream to get his way....so thus the terrible two's will start to make their entrance!
However, he is an amazing child. He is for the most part calm and happy....and sleeps like a champ!
Back to food.
Here are the Kale chips I made a few nights ago. A little olive oil, garlic and sea salt. Put in the oven for about 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees. Flip and keep a close eye on them until they are as crunchy as you want them!
MMmmm!
Kale has become a new food favorite. It is full of good things for your body and it tastes great in pasta sauces, baked vegetables, blended smoothies etc.


With that said, I must go now and clean the house. (Notice I don't have any pictures of our house? Teehee...)

Xoxo
Nae

No comments:

Post a Comment