Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Flooded in Kamloops

*Yay Me* - it's been UNDER 10 days since I last posted...this may be a 2012 Life in Technicolour blog record! I can't confirm that though...but, I am about 95.3% sure. ;)

Tomorrow we head to Victoria for our church district assembly. Bran is required to go and give his pastor's report etc. It's extremely exciting and loads of fun (I am rolling my eyes as I write this.) Anyways, as with all things, we will make the best of this. I am looking forward to the ferry ride, staying in a hotel, going to the museum and whatever else awaits us. This will be Elijah's first ferry ride, and my first trip with Bran to Victoria!



As you can see above, we are currently flooded here in Kamloops! We have been taking little trips down to the river every other day to watch it rising. It's pretty amazing when we  live in a  world in which we humans think we have everything under control, and yet, here the water is rising! Elsewhere, the earth is shaking, and breaking, and.....all the other environmental catastrophes that can occur!

Well, gotta run.

Xoxo
Nay

No comments:

Post a Comment