Monday, June 18, 2012

Return of The Prodigal Blogger...

Well, here I am. I haven't even looked back to see how long it has been since I last blogged. Let's just say that time has been great in demand, and short in supply. Sure, my husband has taken the baby for an hour or 2 some days so I can have "time to myself". But being the person I am, I don't know how to relax. An hour of free time means, clean the house, catch up on your chores, get your hair and makeup done.....

So today I am saying that housework can wait....and my hair which hasn't been washed since Saturday  can remain in it's miserable shape for at least a few hours today.

Candles have been lit, blinds remain closed to hide from the outside world........I turned on some worship music but subsequently had to turn it off as I got distracted from what I want to do this morning. I have really wanted to get back into blogging. It has been a great outlet in the past, and I feel an increasing need to continue that as the pressures of life have continued to compound.

I was recently thinking that it would be great to write a blog titled "Confessions of a  Pastor's Wife".  As memories and experiences swirled in my head, I then thought oh wait, there are so many other confessionals I could write, such as:

  • Confessions of a Pastor's Wife
  • Confessions of a Pastor's Daughter
  • Confessions of a Pastor's Granddaughter
  • Confession's of a Worship Leader
  • Confession's of a Mother
Ooooh the stories I could tell you.

I really don't know how many times I could say this, but honestly, I don't believe anyone other then other people in the ministry and God truly know what it's like to lead a church, and the impact that it has on your life in a positive and negative way. Ultimately, we are blessed to be in this role and feel the calling to do so....

But let's be honest here, people are a pain in the butt! 
Yes, you heard me correctly. =) 

I'll dive into some things later on, as I challenge myself to blog on a more regular basis. 

Well, time for my next project. Talk to y'all soon! 

XOxo Nae

No comments:

Post a Comment