Saturday, December 11, 2010

14 Days Until Christmas!

I haven't had much time on the computer lately so I thought I should schedule a little time to update my blog! T'is the season to be busy, but t'is the season to also be enjoying this beautiful time of the year! Don't let it get so busy that you don't take time to appreciate everything around you!

A bomb squad from Vancouver is being called into our little humble city to check out a suspicious "package" on Victoria St.  I had a really nice coffee with my mom this morning at Frankly's and then as we were driving home we noticed 3 blocks were completely blocked off by cops. We wondered what was going on! Well, it'll be interesting to hear the outcome!

So anyways back to my coffee with my mom - it was really nice! We rarely get time to do things, just the two of us, so had a really nice time! We then did a little Christmas shopping too.

I bought my sister something superiorly AWESOME but I can't say what it is, in fear she may read this!!! :)  But it's super cool and exciting...yeahhh!!!

My house is filled with the aroma of turkey - MMM! It's our church banquet so we have a turkey cooking at both our house and at the church. I am really looking forward to it, it's going to be fun and of course,  YUMMY!!!!

Well g2g for now!
XxOo

No comments:

Post a Comment