Monday, September 6, 2010

Arise, Mighty Warrior

When the weight of the world becomes too much to bear, sometimes you just need to shed your skin and break free from expectations and responsibilities.

Pull the curtain aside and step through, have a seat and breathe. Allow yourself to ENJOY life.

I don't have many people in my life who really understand the path my husband and I are on - the path of being in ministry.

I don't have many friends in my life who could recognize when the stress has become so unbearable that I couldn't function day to day. (I had them fooled. In fact, I had myself fooled.)

I resent that I have been seen as "busy." To me, "busy" implies that you don't place importance on relationships.

Sometimes I just wish someone had pulled me aside, and asked me if I was OK.
Sometimes I just wish someone had said they had recognized that I was fading away....so I didn't have to go through such a dark, low time in my life.

God has healed me, and is continuing to heal open wounds. As I rise in His strength, I will use those hard times as a testimony of His grace in my life.

I don't know much, all I know is that God is faithful.

He is my portion.

He is the glory and the lifter of my head.

He is my present help in time of need.

He is my Savior, Redeemer and strong tower of refuge.

When I feel alone, or misunderstood, He is who I will run to.

I really didnt intend on writing on this, but here you go.
Obviously, it was on my heart tonight.
Maybe I'll sleep well now.... ;)

Love, Nay-Nay

No comments:

Post a Comment