Monday, October 5, 2009

Past, Present and Future

Almost a month GONE since I last posted!

So here's what was, what is, and what may come:

  • Brando's parents came to Kamloops for a week! It was fun and we got our theatre room in the dreaded basement drywalled! His dad did an amazing job, especially in such a short time period! So we have it set up so all the wires are inside the walls, its going to look wonderful! Right now we're looking at some paint colours and carpets! ...and maybe buy a new sectional for Christmas!!!
  • 3 weeks ago I was floating on the river in the hot sun - today I need my winter jacket to go on a walk. Yuck! Oh and the sun is down before 7 now, which aint half bad! I love walking in the dark!
  • I have 5 days off from work starting this Thursday! Its a much needed break, especially considering this month is going to be pretty hectic!
  • Our worship team has been asked to play at a couple events this month. 2 Nights next week when some prophetic speakers (Ben and Brenda Peters) are coming to speak - one night at the christian school theatre and one night at our church. The other event is the intercessory prayer meeting. I am super excited, its a great opportunity and blessing for our team to do this!!! I feel like everyone has grown in their gifts and now God has given us this opportunity!
And thats about it for now....

Well TTYL!!!

~Danae


No comments:

Post a Comment