Sunday, September 13, 2009

Show Must Go On

Today was/is and going to continue to be a GOOD day!

Church was good, however, with its rough points - such as, ALL MY CHORDS were missing! Mic issues! Power point issues! LOL! But, thats Ok, you persevere through it anyways. I am pretty sure David didn't have a microphone and a guitar to hook up to an amp while writing "Psalm 23." Haha...

I wrote, "The Show Must Go On" as the subject of today's blog just because I have that song in my mind, but now I see how it goes with the above mentioned "technical issues." Hahaha. Funny how God works...just had a light bulb moment right now!
....the Show DOES go on!!!

So speaking of the "Show Must Go On", I just got this FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC new SingStar game which contains all QUEEN songs!!! Yuppers! Freddie Mercury all the way!!! So I wasted the last 2 hours singing my heart out. I know its a little pathetic, however, maybe one day this will be my golden ticket. Haha. He claims to have never had any vocal lessons, and yet his voice, is just incredible!!! His rock ballads, aahhh...wonderful.

Also met up with a great friend, Sarah (you rock!) today - for lunch at Red Robins! It was nice to catch up!! We went floating down the river yesterday - which was my FIRST successful float of the summer, which is a little pathetic, seeing that its SEPTEMBER already. I got caught in way too many storms...So anyyyways...we had alot of fun catching up yesterday.

So thats it for now!!!
Love, D

No comments:

Post a Comment